Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas

It is now Boxing Day here in New Zealand and I wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and hope Santa was good to you all. I was lucky enough to get a very cool bright yellow vintage typewriter from my Santa which made me very happy and I have used it already today on a layout.

We had a relaxing day at home with family, spending lots of time outside in the sunshine and eating way too much as we all do on Christmas Day.

Today has been a very lazy day and with the busy run up to Christmas now over I have been able to get some scrapbooking done and have finished my last Harvest Moon layout I started over a month ago.


This is from my nephew's third birthday we were lucky enough to go to in Melbourne earlier this year. All the letter stickers, border stickers, wood veneer banners and button are from the Harvest Moon December kit. Other supplies include Bazzill cardstock, Elle Studio birthday pennant, Crate Paper fabric brad, Sassafras brad and Divine Twine in brown.

After seeing everyones December Daily albums over the last month I will share tomorrow my plans for recording our December. Although I have only got a couple of pages started I have been taking lots of photos everyday and writing down the details of our days in preparation for putting it all together once Christmas was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment