Thursday, December 1, 2011

First December Sneak Peek

Wow, the December Harvest Moon kit is fantastic and fill of some great product for all the boys, big and small in your life.

It was a great opportunity for me to scrap the photos from my nephew's 3rd birthday which was back in March. He was dressed up most of the day as Buzz Lightyear, which works perfectly with the kit as you will see with more to come later this week.

I have about four layouts planned in my head with the kit and now I just need to make some time to play.


Here is my first double page layout which is a scraplift from the September issue of Creating Keepsakes. In addition to the December kit I added the Basic Grey red star paper and October Afternoon vintage astronaut card from the Studio Calico Paper Moon as well as a few scraps of patterned paper for the circles from previous Harvest Moon kits.

Love it and love this little boy! We don't get to see him much now he lives in Australia and we miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment