Tuesday, October 25, 2011

{Weekend Scrapping...}

Over the long weekend between jobs and cleaning that had my focus I managed to get one more layout completed with the September and October kits from Harvest Moon.

Almost a month ago I was in a scrapping rut and needed some inspiration to tell some stories. I was reading Stacy Julian's blog and she mentioned Bite-Sized Scrapbooking. This concept by Kim Byrns, delivers by email, scrapbook page tutorials to you each week in three bites. It was free to join so I thought it was worth giving a go to see if it would help get me out of my rut.

I think it helped, although this is the first layout I have created from one of the sketches, I have been busy creating other pages over the last few weeks. This page is from bite-size sketch number 036 and now looks nothing like the original sketch other than the placement of the two horizontal photos but I am really happy with how it turned out.


Everything from Harvest Moon September and October kits except brads, Sassafras and mist, Studio Calico Orchard and White.

No comments:

Post a Comment