Tuesday, October 18, 2011

{A Day in My Life...}



While I was looking back through my photo archives to find the correct date for my 'No Worries' photo I found these photos I had taken of our new premises and my office when I was doing 12 on the 12th back in 2008.

I thought they would be perfect for the Harvest Moon 'A Day in the Life...' challenge as these photos are a great representation of where I spend my working life, now four days a week.

I absolutely love how this page turned out...I used both the September and October kits from Harvest Moon and I love the colours and having this story on the record.

The photo montage and page is scraplifted from Two Peas in a Bucket design team member, Fevver. Additional supplies to the kits are the background misting with Studio Calico, Orchard, the shipping tag and the October Afternoon mini alpha stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment