Sunday, October 30, 2011

{First November Sneak Peek...}

I was lucky enough to pick up my November Harvest Moon kit on Friday night and finally got a chance to play with it today. I was so pleased to finish my first layout with the kit today and have even started on another one which I will share with you in a few days.


All product is from the kit except the Narratives by Karen Russell Negative Strip which I have had in my stash almost since I started scrapping eight years ago and the mini brads. I have always loved the negative strip but have never found just the right photos to use them with, until now.

I also used my EK Success punches - Bumpy Road and Circles Large, my Making Memories Slot Punch tool to punch the half circle slots on either side of the photo strip and a Techniques Tuesday Ali Edwards stamp above the photo strip stamped with Malted Milk by Jenni Bowlin.

I have had these favourite photos from 2006 printed for a very long time and I'm so happy that I finally have them scrapped - this kit was just perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment