Monday, October 17, 2011

{October Harvest Moon...}

I finally have my October Harvest Moon kit pages to share. I loved the colours and embellishments in this kit. Cindy did a great job putting the kits together this month.


My first page uses an old photo I have had printed and sitting around waiting to scrap for a few years and the 'No Worries' title card from My Minds Eye was perfect for this page.


This page is a loose scraplift from a page I found on the internet but now I can't find who's page it was. I used masks for the three large circles and then misted the background with Studio Calico Warm Calico and Calico White. The page all started with the Amercian Crafts Day Dreams - Sunny Days blue grid paper which I absolutely love.

Tomorrow I will share my take on the Harvest Moon latest challenge to scrapbook 'A Day in My Life....'.

No comments:

Post a Comment