Sunday, September 16, 2012

First Layout of 2012

So, along with many others I joined the Project Life bandwagon at the beginning of this year and I have loved every minute of recording our everyday life week by week but with the limited amount of time I have for scrapbooking this has been all I have had time for this year. And I am still behind several months.

And now after our three week vacation to the States and over 3,000 photos taken I want to scrapbook all of these memories as well. So, I have decided to change up my Project Life album to record our everyday on a monthly basis rather than weekly.

Last weekend while Ashleigh was catching up on school and Brownie projects I decided to start on my vacation pages. But after so long not scrapbooking layouts I didn't know where to start so I printed one of my favourite photos from our visit to Universal Studios and found a Susan Weinroth layout with an enlarged photo I liked and started there.

This is the end result and it is my new favourite layout.


This weekend I have finished another layout from Santa Monica but wasn't able to photograph it before the light went so, I will have to share next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment