Thursday, January 19, 2012

Currents

Sorry it has been so long since I have been here but I have been so busy with school holidays and work that I don't have anything to share. I have been working away at things; printing photos and writing but nothing is complete yet....soon hopefully.

So, today I thought I would share my currents. I got this idea from Tina's lifelovepaper.com blog and it is just a great little snapshot of me right now.

Time: 13.05
Location: work
Weather: a gorgeous summer day and hot out
Eating: my favourite cooked salmon sushi that I have every week
Drinking: water
Loving: that someone just noticed I had lost weight and was commenting on how great I looked
Wondering: if I will have time to work on my PL week one tonight
Enjoying: being on top of things at work for the moment
Accomplishing: a lot of tasks that have been on my lists for quite some time
Thinking: I really need to get to bed early tonight...I am so tired

No comments:

Post a Comment