Thursday, November 3, 2011

{Pippi Longstockings...}

It is almost time for the Harvest Moon November kits to go on sale and here is my third layout with the kit. By adding a background cardstock that matches the t-shirt Ashleigh is wearing in the photos it has produced a totally different look from my previous layouts with the kit.


I also misted the background with Mister Huey white just to tone it down a little bit and I added from my stash the Jenni Bowlin circle title spot and the bling on the butterflies. I inked the butterflies to match the background and photos and to help tie it all together.

I love this page but it is definitely busier than my normal look.

This is also my take on the Sketchy Thursdays sketch for 10.27 that Caz posted on the Harvest Moon facebook page this week. As always my final page looks nothing like the original sketch but I do find it helpful having a sketch to start from.

No comments:

Post a Comment